Thursday, October 18, 2012

Parent Teacher Conferences

It's that time of year, time to have parent teacher conferences and first quarter report cards.  I am scheduling 15 minute conferences.  If you feel like you need more than that, let me know and I'll set up two blocks of time.
I have the following times available:
Monday Oct.29,  4:30 - 6:30 pm
Tuesday Oct. 20, 6:45 - 7:30 pm
Friday, Nov. 2, 8:15- 11:00 am

Please email me at jstockard@oasisacademyfallon.us with your top two or three choices.  I'll try to accommodate everyone's schedules.  I'd like your fifth grader to be present, so please choose a time when he or she can attend. If none of these times work, let me know what will work for you and I'll try to make it happen.  As far as meeting with Mrs. Antoniono about math, she will set up a conference if your child is below where he or she should be in math.