Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Break

Today was a great day.  It was the last day before Christmas break, a day where the kids are full of energy and enthusiasm, probably a little too much sugar, and lots of excitement.  But today was a day that I will treasure.  We had a lot of fun making a craft (I really should try these out before I have 20 kids start doing them!), playing games, exchanging gifts, listening to stories, well part of one anyway, and eating great treats.  The kids were awesome.  They asked to push the tables together before they got their treats so they could all sit together.  They were so kind and polite with their gift exchange and they all helped with the clean-up of all our messy projects.  Our classroom was transformed twice today from an overwhelming mess to sparkling clean within five minutes! I was really proud of them, and I'm not their parent, so I wanted to let you all know what great kids you have.  I hope you have a wonderful Christmas break.  Enjoy your kids and your time off.  See you all in 2013!