Wednesday, November 25, 2015

11/25/15

Reading presentations were excellent and our project books are complete! Hooray is all I have to say!!!

Reading: We will start with our short readers this next week and use them up until Winter break. It will be a nice change for them as some will be narrative and some expository.

Writing: We finished our first Common Core prompt. We will be coming through these searching for elements to improve on. We will do a few more of these in the 3rd quarter.

Projects: We are starting a 3 week science unit and the kids are thrilled to do a little more hands on and a little less researching! I can't say that I blame them though!

I am so thankful for our school and your beautiful children. They make me laugh everyday, make me a better person, and I love spending my days with them. Enjoy the extra days with them! Happy Thanksgiving!