Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome back!

Happy 2016!! I am so excited to see your children and hear about their 2 weeks without me! We will start the new year off on a positive and proactive note, science first out of the gate!

Don't forget to collect a 2 liter bottle for your child. If you have more than one, feel free to send it in for someone else to use.  I sent an email out before break with the supplies we needed. I will re send it to make sure to remind everyone.

Report cards will be coming home this week, please feel free to contact us with any questions as there are no conferences until the end of the 3rd quarter. I am really pleased with the progress we have made so far and am confident that it will continue.

IT IS COLD OUTSIDE! A hoodie may not be enough to keep us warm at recess, especially morning recess. Remember too, that our playground is 50% shade!!

We have a lot of work to be done, and a lot of fun to be had...second semester is going to be amazing....In 5 short months, you will have a middle schooler! Woo Hoo! Can you believe it!?

Excited to see my little team tomorrow, hugs!