Monday, March 21, 2016

Schedule change this week and homework

Here are the changes I talked about in my last post, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! 


1.) This week your 5th graders will NOT have math class until Thursday. 

Mrs. Neal has assigned homework in the following format: As you saw at student led conferences, your children now know how to access their ixl reports. They will need to go through those reports and find the stands they have not yet mastered this year. They need to work on those strands for 20 minutes every night. This will take the place of any new ixl homework this week. 

2.) My class will be taking the practice English/Language Arts SBAC test -starting at 1:30 tomorrow, Tuesday the 22nd.

3.) My class will be taking the practice Math SBAC test on Wednesday the 23rd starting at 8:30.